Monday 20 September 2010

Afterlife


Full day; Sunday.
eat de whole day
arrrgh.. sure fat.

I like to go out v family
cuz there's no need to worry'bout the $$
hohoho..

Watched Resident Evil 4
Alice still the cool one
never die.
but the story.. erm..
I think it's not so good la
Juz think tat it's too short
not much content

Dad's comin back
actually it spoilt my plan
everytime he's back den will felt like holiday edy
but now is d final period of this sem
need to hands up all the assignment at this time
I think I'm dead. Again.

Feels like I din do anything recently
ZERO production
Good.


Plan to have a free hug session.

2 comments:

  1. the free hug is very niceeeee!!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. u mean the thing inside the pic?
    I did it myself~!!!
    haaaa~~~
    Next time I give it to u~

    ReplyDelete