Saturday 25 September 2010

There's a stone, on my heart.

Monday is the deadline to hands up Law
erm.. haven finish
yet blogging here.


We still have do but not yet done ma
see we all in NLB to fight for the law

so when someone stay in stress
den will felt a stone on the heart lar?
izzit because we're over happy b4 we finish our lunch
so now I muz become emo?


Suddenly I felt like to cry in somebody's hug.


All of us just look at front
and felt that there should be
another better thing waiting for us
So, will there be?

I thought u're not the one
although we're calling u Mr. One
You won't be my Mr. Right
although I'm thinking of u at the time

I think I'm falling in love
with the imagination of mine

『当我们爱上某人的形象时,我们爱上的,
其实是我们自己突然被荷尔蒙笼罩
而发浪之大脑不受控症候群 (N2mKSSH)
而这可怕的N2mKSSH Syndrome,
短则数月,长则几年,
都会不断干扰正常大脑的运作,
突然使之当机,
而后产生各种幻觉来自我催眠并深信不疑。
【我爱故我在_陶晶莹】

我喜欢坐在副驾驶座的位置
你在开车
然后为了让我休息都不说话
路上没什么车
车驾得很快
但是气氛很静谧
我喜欢那种宁静
就这样 我爱上我想象中的你。


1 comment:

  1. 请记得那样静谧,安详的心情
    当那个发着光的人出现
    就紧紧抓牢。

    ReplyDelete