Tuesday 7 September 2010

Headache; Disappeared.

Missing for days.
Everytime load tis page juz passby onli
I din reali press the "New Post" button, to create a new one.

Got a headache for three days
I tot I'll fainted during the journey to sch today
luckily not.
I'm strong.

Our senior had gone for the urban-tourism
Hong Kong trip
looks very fun
I hope that when we gone through that
can have a sweet memory also.
we do research; we plan our trip; we create our memories.

Mum yesterday ask me: did u think too much?
what u thinking about? too much pressure ar u?
haaa~ got what pressure ooh~
how can a person like me have pressure?
no need to worry about money, doin assignment also relax relax one~
maybe these day think too much about the SS3
should I go to watch the concert..?
should I spend this amount of money to watch them..?
not a small amount..
yes can work hard in internship but
how much does that salary can reali cover for?
the following months of pocket money?
the $100+++++ concert ticket?
and the travel fee for next year urban trip?

aiz... today did discuss with classmate about the SS3
Singaporean is crazy
juz look at how they buy the K-Pop night ticket den know
I muz consider it quickly
whether to go for the show or not
I think..75% will go lar haa... xD
cant bear to leave the man on the stage
I wan to see their body >..<
puwahahahhahaha
ok I'm pervert
of cos I still wan to hear their voice

OOOOH man once I think of that den become so ecxited!!
I wan do the light board~!!
come come we go to watch the show in singapore~~~






2 comments:

  1. HAHAHHAHA.
    the KPOP NIGHT is really crazy!
    SS3 is enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey can we talk some time? I feel it's been a long time, is that because of me? haiz..jux let me know ah when you free...

    ReplyDelete