Thursday 13 January 2011

Table for one, again.



Today sleep until 1pm
my phone low battery I dunoe I slp until wat time actually..

Go out for lunch
Tebrau Jusco的石头餐
那个炒冬粉不好吃了
totally.. BAD
that tuna salad oso not as same as the day we ate..
hello.. what happen?!
izzit my taste bud got prob today?

den after eating go to Harris to buy sth
luckily bought the things I wan in cheap cheap price

intend to buy my new year cloth
but cant find the one I like
dunoe wat should I wear a
the whole street wear the same style
I dun wan to be one of them.. =..=

aaarrrgh..
time to sleep
tomolo still need to go that kanasai sch
waste my time to go so many time
juz to pay the sch fee
last time go to pay den said too early
halo~ I need to work lerr
where got so many time to visit you so many time?



*******change mood*******



Reading bible lately :)
my aunt gave it to us
actually I wan to upgrade myself
训练自己的EQ
not saying that reading bible can upgrade someone
juz treat as reading story
and learn something from that

想要别人怎样对你 你就要以同样的方式去对待人家


Happy Day






No comments:

Post a Comment