Sunday 24 February 2013

Happy pre-Birthday

I'm really addicted to this.
We must take this photo whenever & wherever we hanging out.


I choose e place to pre-celebrate my birthday with dear sista,
call Niniq Bistro & Bakery @ Setia Tropika.
I know I'm really GOOD in choosing the right place in right time,
TRAFFIC JAM IN SETIA TROPIKA DUE TO THE CONCERT!!
Don't blame me please... I also forget about this concert..
Well, all of us still can manage to meet together~


My CCTV birthday cake


Niniq's food is really nice ESPECIALLY their soup!
Love their ambience as well
But the staffs should be more alert to their customers cuz we keep calling the staff then only they approach to us.
Overall OK!  :)



Thanks all my dears, try their very best to come over my small party
and thanks for all the pressie, I like it very much 







I did pray very hard for the wishes..

No comments:

Post a Comment