Friday 22 February 2013

Two become One.

I can't remember exactly
Why do I dream to be a powerful OL when I was a little girl
Maybe attracted by it's look?
Or maybe the powers that it can bring to my life.

I do believe that there are two different souls in my body
A women with strong ability; a girl with innocent minds
Sometimes I acted like a cool lady when I'm walking down the street
Sometimes I would love to dress up like a lovely lady hanging out with my beloved sista


[ANOTHER STORY]

You know yea, we can't satisfy people in all times.
There are something you do to satisfy your own desire WHICH
may looks ridiculous in people eyes.

Yea Yea~

Birthday coming, I did some handmade invitation cards (woohoo~)
to invite some friends to join me, considered as a small party.
Nobody set a rule that how many people at least to form a party right?
I know the people who stay will give a fabulous party, indeed.

I always dream to have such a birthday gathering,

A well-decorated place

Some little cute items

Delicious food

Friends together

Or just a simple panCAKE  :)


Am looking forward to it.
HEHEHE


No comments:

Post a Comment