Thursday 5 August 2010

I miss

I dun like here. There's no lock to protect me, myself.
It makes me feel like naked and uneased.
Luckily there's not so much ppl know this place.

Should I confess that I'm so vexed that I can't really read a book?
and all this were caused by u?
I might considered what Joyce had said..
There's no wrong right? why should I felt ashamed or guilty for that?
Juz make it clear, and that's it.

yaya~ should we have a LOMO trip..?
find a big sunny day and bring along the camera
chhi chhhak~ chhi chhak~
settle at least one whole roll of film
on?

umm.. supposed to revise my proposal..
but none of my brain cells are working on it..

Yesterday's wine tasting lesson quite good
Juz a few sip den all drunk
drunk in d early morning
and I'm simply felt sleepy
no crazy words, no crazy behaviour.
There're so muck knowledge about the wine
impossible to complete it within a lesson
so yea I'm still confusing about it.

1 comment: