Tuesday 10 August 2010

Sinful Day

Shit! got thief! a pervert thief!
stole our bras and underwears!!!
omg.. what if the thief had noticed our house for a period
den how??

Today I should sleep until 12 or wat
but thx to my ba4 dao4 aunt
sis & me was woken up by a series of phone rings
juz to fetch her to meet my grandmum

9 August; SG National Day; no class.
plan to meet Lising and have a LOMO trip
but sis said she wanted to use the car
bobian stay at home lo

but den after received aunt call
the only thing can do is juz follow her order
ya cuz she's always the one to order ppl
but not that kind of irritated person larrr
she's always treat us well

ok lo.. the plan seems like needed to delay until evening

Meet grandmum, and bring her to eat lunch.
omg.. juz a lunch..
den we go to 五福北京楼
It must be a heavy lunch.
yaya.. both sis & me earn that sumptuous meal
after that we went to have foot massage
The first time of my foot massage~
sis gotta meet her friend so she din have it
so nervous + excited~!!

















okay a little bit of painful
but I'm almost fall asleep after that
the guy who help me massage also veli attentive
he discovered that I'm staring at the TV which located at the other side
he quickly change the channel for me which located in front of me
so caring..

den send grandmum back
and aunt said treat me the Japanese food
omg... another heavy dinner..
but it's reali nice~~

THANK YOU~

Due to all this un-plan schedule
I miss the gathering
SORRY~
next time larr..


I want to bring my mum to foot massage
and eat many many delicious food
when I can earn my own money



1 comment: