Thursday 26 August 2010

Make a deal wit urself



You should know what will you be in the future, should you?



Seems like doing a hard work tis few days
like a diligent child.
Stayed in the school library
turn the page and type into the lap
but there's no progressing with my work

Haa.. I like my wallpaper.
It should be the first time I change my wallpaper into an idol pic
I mean on tis lappy
but actually I like the feel it given to me
kinda blue.. kinda cool.. kinda emo..
err hemm.. ok.

There's lot of thoughts flying thru my mind
or having said that
there's many things I would like to do but I never do it.
I think the law assignment can be finish in a few days
can be finish in a quick time
but there always a delay, delay, delay..
so still havent start.
There's lot of idea of doing a handmade
make myself a pouch
or try something new on the fabric
but still, never do.











ok~ make u a pinky ribbon =)




No comments:

Post a Comment