Friday 1 October 2010

Yet cannot finish it.

Everytime can't finish typing
den sign out and leave.

I tot I can't finish the Law individual essay
I reali tot I should give it up this time
but seriously
Nothin's IMPOSSIBLE.
So luckily I still finished it
through the whole night struggling.
Thanks daddy for worrying my health
even though he's flying back to Shanghai on Mon
the day I passed up my work.

Monday's presentation not that perfect.
In fact I felt like the eyes nearly fill of tears
if I dun have Yinjie's hug

Another semester reaching its end
soon.
Here comes the internship.
A bit excited a bit worry.
Hope that we'll do a good job
and let our urban-tourism air ticket become cheaper :D

Almost 1am
should lie on the bed now
for the skin benefits =)



Luv u guys




No comments:

Post a Comment