Friday 22 March 2013

Love the elephants

I'm back. From the company induction held in KL.
Damn tired as ytd reach home 10pm ++ today still need to wake up 7am for work..

Well, nice trip thorough. Get to know new friends and we found each other lunch-companions whereby we always have to eat alone when you juz a newbie in a company.

More like a graduation trip than a company training session.
I like it pretty much. And next month we'll need to travel again for the second induction.

I saw an elephants art exhibition when I was in Sunway Pyramid.
I saw this painting, and it is actually for bidding use.
The publics can contact the person in charge to purchase for this painting.

PLEASE GIVE A HUG TO THE ANIMAL INSTEAD OF ABUSING THEM.

Too tired to talk much. I will leave it for tmr.

I think I need your hug too, my dear.


1 comment: