Monday 4 October 2010

Home sweet Home.

The light is different, wall color is different, and tv also not the same one. Ya, my house is changed. Looks wider, and feel warmer. Unfortunately dad's not here, cannot see what he's trying to make to the house. Thanks for giving us a pretty home. Tomolo is the last two days of this term. I guess, I wont go to school after Tue unless there got important thing to handle. Luckily, no need to stay in Singapore during the interns. I mean not force the international student to live in Singapore. By the way, still depends on my shift. Maybe cannot go home everyday. I want a trip to Genting. But before that, can somebody tell me how to earn S$400 in a short time? How to get that money within a week? pls dun give me that bullshit answer that I'm impossible to do that... Need to get the concert ticket, need to hang out with classmates, need a trip to Genting. 囧

Izzit too hard to read the words..? I think so.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment