Sunday 18 July 2010

All vampire

yup.. my dearest holidays coming to the end.
I need to wake up at 5.45am again
but this term should be more flexible and.. easy for me to hanging out and..
live my lazy lifestyle uhh

what I have done during this 18 days holiday..?
juz hanging out for 2 times I think.. and then stay at home
yesterday's gathering.. aiz..
quite fun but.. where u guys my showtimes' friends?
not much people come but still chitchat until 12++ since go home

finished a few drama and movie online
Twilight I,II,III & The Vampire Diaries
all vampires uhh? haa..
it's good to watch all 3 in a time, I mean the Twilight
no need to wait the next what they will do bla bla bla..
actually I like Carlisle, the vampire doctor
so cool for not craving for blood when healing people
I like his gentle and patience
and the vampire diaries, pretty nice then
heading for the season 2
to know that what will happen for the next

Joyce was right, it's good to watch more English drama
can learn English from that
the most efficiency way to learn a language
is to watch drama or listen songs
whatever u like





2 comments:

  1. like! haha.
    next time we should watch movies together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u totally addicted to fb izzit?
    here still like uhh~
    wat u like? the vampires? haa~~

    ReplyDelete