Wednesday 28 July 2010

Find the right person, and talk.



Today should be a day I talk mostly since the holiday until now.
still need to find the right one.

呆滞、呆滞、呆滞。
okay it is the most appropriate description of me.
holiday cannot stay at home too much laa...
addicted to books recently.
but I felt tat my eye 'bue tahan' arh..
cant get enough rest cuz of staring too much at the laptop.
I muz sleep before 1.30am today!!! but..
I doubt so. haa~

I lost my sim card. so careless...
need to get back the number. maybe.. Thursday.

My law lecturer damn funny.
but I know he's trying to use the pleasant way to enhance our interest in it.
Law is really not an easy module.
muz planning now.

tomolo need to be a tour guide. oso a driver.
ya bring my Singapore frens go around here.

Time's up. Goodnite dear.




No comments:

Post a Comment