Wednesday 21 July 2010

Story Teller

Damn practical test. made me so nervous.
I tot it should be easy to pass but seems like.. quite hard..
my clsmate said tat previous batch juz 20 among 90 students pass onli..
shit! I nid tat 9 marks in my Fidelio test~!!!
I dun wan to fail any subject even it's not recorded at the paper!
mostly reason.. I like the Tropical Breeze class and I dun wan to fail it.
GOD BLESS ME PLEASE.


Emo then. so the three of us ---
yup it's supposed to be 7 ppl to take the test den have no idea where the others going to..
we juz go to Starbucks and get a release
release from the moodiness


Friday go to interview. Chan Brothers. Maybe.
thanks Candice for intro..
Hope tat everything's going well


Used to say Joyce 崇洋媚外
now I know the reasons. =)
Human use to attract by what they engaged.
there're a lot of foreigner in the Starbucks and
I like to observe them.. (ya~ observe onli~)
A friendly old man (or juz uncle..?) offered his seat to us and
um.. there's a guy Q behind me and he's good looking~
omg.. now I know how Joyce feels.. their accent damn pleasant... *ω*


3 days classes in a week
sure got a lot of time to do other things
might be crazy me.. yesterday stood to finish Jimmy's book
at Jurong East MRT station @ Popular


heard a popular Taiwan actress said
Everyone can be a good story teller
juz pay attention to everything around you
and tell ur friends what you saw.. what you experienced..
all those can be good practice for training to be a speech maker
or even make you to speak in front of the publics


ya.. read more books..
collect every materials in your life..
den you can be a good speaker..



No comments:

Post a Comment