Friday 30 July 2010

I like U, my Dear[s].


Wednesday, a tiring day.
I'm d tour operator cum tour guide
I'm d driver cum camera gal
actually I dun mind to be tat in case u guys having fun here.

poor Lising facing a lot of assignment & exams
din see her for weeks..
take it easy dear~
trust urself and try ur best
den there's no regrets..

stupid me. still haven sleep. it's almost 2am now.
tomolo is the second last time to see Mr. Reza
look forward for the wine testing lesson
but it's too expensive to buy the red & white wine.


Okay. Time to sleep.



2 comments:

  1. thankss ahjin!:)
    so sweeeet hehe!
    I just finished all the projects&presentations
    left examsss only!

    next week i going back and i have 3 weeks holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya good~
    take a long deep breath..and play~!!

    ReplyDelete