Tuesday 27 July 2010

Ding Dong.. Housekeeping~~

Raining cats and dogs in the early morning.
I think should be started from 3am or wat..
I hate the rain dropped on my skin
when I'm intend to go back and sleep again after driving my sis to the station
Sometimes it makes people feel happy when we get the whole wet
but of cos not today.


I'm late. Sorry Mr. Reza
but we started our lesson at 3pm instead of 1pm
so we juz used 1 hour to finish the first housekeeping lesson.
actually I'm sick of coffee smells
so here we are, with the 6 little bottles of Meiji milk.
can we make ourself a cup of coffee every time before the lesson start..?
den I can save a lot of money from going to Starbucks~
although I drink frappuchino most of the time whenever I go there.
I'm promise I'll bring my milk along and sir
you juz need to sponsor me the coffee and tat's enough.

my "Caramel Latte"

Again. stay at the Popular and free reading.
umm... for about 1 and a half hour.
I saw a book with it's cover said:
「人生是一条佈满狗屎的道路,你永远也不知道哪天你会踩到哪一坨!」
okay I know there's a pool of shit around me
tat's y I'm always said "shit!"
but dears all please dun be afraid
if u stepped on any of shit, juz use water to flush it away
otherwise, throw it away and buy a new one
and den u can still continue your journey
juz like nothing's ever happened



No comments:

Post a Comment