Monday 26 July 2010

No jokes, pls be serious.

Friday, a bored class.
but still happy with the result. 7 among 10.

muz be too boring during the holidays
so there's a veli veli terrible thing happened to me
ya tat's rite. my very very first grey hair!!
oh my gosh.. how can it be like tat~!!
although I always said it's like wiring hair but
it used to be black..(or brown..?) but not grey!!
aiz.. ttm rite? I dun have think too much laaa...
wuwuwu... T..T

As for the interview, it should not be considered as a success one.
we took it as trifling matter as we din even have a formal wear.
Good. should be like this. let ppl teach us a lesson.
they're not lecturer, not the staff of school.
why dun we took it seriously and still take it for granted?
ya.. me too. not fully prepared. not even a proper introduce to myself.
if they really take me for the intern, the only reason is tat they need ppl deadly.

Waited for the inform as they said will have a hang out on Sat.
but until night there're still not a phone rang.
Sorry I'm juz too tired so I slept early.
I should have known this.
there's a phase my friend use to say:
“再看就是没有了的啦~”
agree?


我爱他 轰轰烈烈最疯狂 我的梦 狠狠碎过却不会忘
爱真的要那么疯狂么..?
狠下心来踏出那步是不是一切就会不一样
反正伤了痛了也只是过程的一部分
所有难过痛楚挣扎矛盾 都只是让我们更能深刻体会真正得到的幸福
不是吗?

「不要啦 为什么要介绍男人给我认识
很奇怪啦 啊哈哈哈哈~~~~」

所以问题是在我 我了解
其实对于不熟悉的人事物还是会有恐惧
更何况 是陪在身边的另一个人
好啦我很保守....= =''
刻意的认识会很不自在

我没有想象的开朗 我没有想象的坚强
遇到问题我还是有退缩的欲望
再难的事只要笑一笑就会过关
这句话只有在找得到勇气面对才能说得出来


The second week start.

No comments:

Post a Comment