Tuesday 20 July 2010

Insomnia

Started school.
cant sleep well at the previous night
maybe too excited or what
the new lecturer was nice, quite entertainer
I think he should be a friend of Abdul, both funny man

Seat change.. will there be a change in this term too..? no last minutes?
I doubt so..

today still a boring day. rainy day. no class juz stayed at home.
again watched movie. "Remember Me"
kind of artistic. hmm... a bit bored.. but still I like the phrase it keep repeated:

"Whatever you do in life will be insignificant,
but it's very important that you do it."


Become autism recently.. seems like nothing can lift up my interests..
izzit because I was lacked of carbohydrates? den my brain became dumb dumb..?
arrg.. I need more desserts...
I miss cakes, chocolate, ice-cream..
craving for those kind of stuffs.. somebody bring it to me please~

miss you my gals..
but why there're seems like quite a huge distance between you and I...


2 comments: